This amazing design by Gingko is inspired by the shape of an accordion, these unusual lamps now also showcase a range of exclusive new patterns, one of which features the leaves of the gingko biloba tree that Gingko are named after! This versatile lamp can be used in so many ways, from using the cleverly incorporated magnets to open it to a full 360 degrees, to hanging it Chinese-lantern style using the matching velvet magnetic lanyard for a beautiful party accessory. Choose from two light intensities which beautifully highlight the exquisite patterns through the waterproof and tearproof Tyvek paper. Once closed, the lamp is condensed down to a tactile and attractive hexagonal display item, small enough to pop in your suitcase for holidays or to take outdoors for balmy summer evenings.
- LED life-span: about 50000hrs
- Two colour temperature options: 2700K (warm light colour) and 5000k (cool white light) in one product
- Output: 450 lumens / 6 watts
- Can open up to 360 degrees
- Powered by in-built 2200mAh rechargeable li-on battery
- Battery life approx 6-8 hours after one charge, takes 3-4 hours to charge it up
- Made of velvet with water-resistant and tear-proof tyvek paper
- Magnetic covers
- USB C charging lead and magnet lanyard included
- Product size: 100 x 100 x 35mm or 3.93 x 3.93 x 1.37 inches (L*W*D)
- Product weight: 350g or 0.77 lbs
The fabulous owners of Gingko believe that good design should be simple but elegant, sustainable but unique, functional but also long lasting – This philosophy has inspired them to create innovative and stylish design gifts for the home that have now won a number of international awards. Gingko has become a leader in the premium design-led home and gift sector in the UK and across many other European countries.
Using the latest technology and a fresh, modern approach, they bring elegance and practicality together in a seamless and sustainable way, enabling them to create lighting, accessories and timepieces that will bring something truly special to your home.